During Covid-19, Blue Wilderness is offering an incredible ‘Buy Now – Dive Later’ special. Buy your shark cage diving or shark snorkel voucher, and choose to redeem it anytime in the next three years (from purchase date). We are selling vouchers at R600 pp, an incredible saving of over 45%!
SHARK CAGE DIVING
Want to Shark Cage Dive at Durban’s Aliwal Shoal? Don your wetsuit; position your mask; slip into the water for an encounter of a lifetime. Yes, you are shark cage diving on Durban’s famous Aliwal Shoal – face to face with a supreme predator – the shark.
Whilst we can’t all be Jacques Cousteau there is no reason for anyone to miss out on this underwater shark adventure! On Blue Wilderness’s Durban shark cage diving adventures, our shark cage floats at the surface next to our boat. This means you don’t have to be SCUBA qualified to shark cage dive. In fact this shark cage diving trip is open to everyone, mum, dad, the kids and even gramps and gran can enjoy the shark cage diving at Durban’s Aliwal Shoal. Blue Wilderness runs daily shark cage diving trips out to Durban’s Aliwal Shoal to introduce adventurers, like you, to the wonders of the marine life and sharks that inhabit the reefs.
- Mask & Fins
- Shark cage dive
- Hot shower
- Post-trip refreshments
OPTIONAL ADD ON'S
- Transport (500pp – min 2 pax)
- Expedition video & photos (R450 / group)
- Enjoy morning coffee and tea.
- Be fitted for wetsuit, fins and mask.
- Receive briefing on safety and shark interaction.
- Load into our bakkie for transport and drive (2mins) to launch site.
- Receive briefing on launching procedure.
- Launch through the surf on an exciting surf launch.
SHARK CAGE DIVE
- 30-60 minutes shark cage dive.
- Optional ‘swim with sharks’ outside of cage.
- Return to Blue Wilderness base.
- Enjoy showers and warm towels.
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch
- View, with option to purchase, expedition video
- Depart for home!
Why Shark Cage Dive with us?
Blue Wilderness gives back. During our daily shark cage diving trips we conduct daily citizen science research on sharks and marine life
Its your choice – shark cage diving, cageless shark snorkeling, SCUBA diving. Respecting your comfort level is our goal.
We don’t touch, sharks don’t touch. Respect and experience ensures a safe shark cage diving experience.
Small groups of nine ensure a highly personal and enjoyable shark cage diving experience.
From owner to crew, Blue Wilderness is home to the regions top shark experts and guides.
Blue Wilderness is the pioneer company of shark cage diving and interactions on Durban’s Aliwal Shoal.