SHARK CAGE DIVING
- Mask & Fins
- Shark cage dive
- Hot shower
- Snack lunch
OPTIONAL ADD ON'S
- Transport (500pp – min 2 pax)
- Expedition video & photos (R450 / group)
- Enjoy morning coffee or tea.
- Be fitted for wetsuit, fins and mask.
- Receive briefing on safety and shark interaction.
- Load into our bakkie for transport and drive (2mins) to launch site.
- Receive briefing on launching procedure.
- Launch through the surf on an exciting surf launch.
SHARK CAGE DIVE
- 30-60 minutes shark cage dive.
- Optional ‘swim with sharks’ outside of cage.
- Return to Blue Wilderness base.
- Enjoy showers and warm towels.
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch
- View, with option to purchase, expedition video
- Depart for home!
Super New Years Special
Buy two shark adventures, get one ticket free... (T&C apply)
Why Shark Cage Dive with us?
Blue Wilderness gives back. During our daily shark cage diving trips we conduct daily citizen science research on sharks and marine life
Its your choice – shark cage diving, cageless shark snorkeling, SCUBA diving. Respecting your comfort level is our goal.
We don’t touch, sharks don’t touch. Respect and experience ensures a safe shark cage diving experience.
Small groups of nine ensure a highly personal and enjoyable shark cage diving experience.
From owner to crew, Blue Wilderness is home to the regions top shark experts and guides.
Blue Wilderness is the pioneer company of shark cage diving and interactions on Durban’s Aliwal Shoal.