Want to Shark Cage Dive at Durban’s Aliwal Shoal? Don your wetsuit; position your mask; slip into the water for an encounter of a lifetime. Yes, you are shark cage diving on Durban’s famous Aliwal Shoal – face to face with a supreme predator – the shark.
Whilst we can’t all be Jacques Cousteau there is no reason for anyone to miss out on this underwater shark adventure! On Blue Wilderness’s Durban shark cage diving adventures, our shark cage floats at the surface next to our boat. This means you don’t have to be SCUBA qualified to shark cage dive. In fact this shark cage diving trip is open to everyone, mum, dad, the kids and even gramps and gran can enjoy the shark cage diving at Durban’s Aliwal Shoal. Blue Wilderness runs daily shark cage diving trips out to Durban’s Aliwal Shoal to introduce adventurers, like you, to the wonders of the marine life and sharks that inhabit the reefs.
- Mask & Fins
- Shark cage dive
- Hot shower
- Snack lunch
OPTIONAL ADD ON'S
- Transport (500pp – min 2 pax)
- Expedition video & photos (R450 / group)
- Enjoy morning coffee or tea.
- Be fitted for wetsuit, fins and mask.
- Receive briefing on safety and shark interaction.
- Load into our bakkie for transport and drive (2mins) to launch site.
- Receive briefing on launching procedure.
- Launch through the surf on an exciting surf launch.
SHARK CAGE DIVE
- 30-60 minutes shark cage dive.
- Optional ‘swim with sharks’ outside of cage.
- Return to Blue Wilderness base.
- Enjoy showers and warm towels.
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch
- View, with option to purchase, expedition video
- Depart for home!