Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. Blue Wilderness offers Discover SCUBA dives on Durban’s famous Aliwal Shoal. Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
The PADI Discover SCUBA is designed to introduce you to SCUBA diving, but does not offer any official certification
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
THE TIME SCHEDULE
You must dedicate:
- Full day – which can also be split into two half days.
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Professional.
- Confined water / swimming pool session.
- 1 sea dive.
- Full use of scuba gear.
- Certificate of Recognition with PADI International Limited.
When you participate in this option of the Discover Scuba Diving program, which includes an actual scuba dive in open water, your experience may count toward PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it.
- Transport to and from Scottburgh
DISCOVER SCUBA with BLUE WILDERNESS
Why Discover SCUBA with Blue Wilderness
PADI is the global leader in diver training and the qualification is recognised worldwide. Having a PADI qualification will open up the entire world of diving adventures.
Blue Wilderness is Durban’s top rated SCUBA training and diving company. Our 450 independent reviews on Tripadvisor confirm our professionalism and client service.
Learn to dive on a world renowned reef in a conserved marine protected area. Build your passion by experiencing the full wonders of the underwater world
Blue wilderness’s instructors are some of the most experienced divers in the region. Our teams training exceeds those required by PADI international standards ensuring your safety during all training activities
All our gear is either new or fully serviced. We ensure that each and every students trains and dives in top quality kit that can be fully relied upon
Free Shark Dive
Sign up to one of our SCUBA diving courses, and receive a free shark SCUBA dive on completion of the program. An incredible reward valued at over R1200.