Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The ReActivate™ program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalized for you: You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then go diving with a PADI Professional. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next
The PADI Re-activate is only for already qualified PADI SCUBA Divers. The experience offers no additional qualification, however, allows a diver who has not dived recently to refresh their skills and confidence.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Remember what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Revise the key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring the pool.
To join this course:
- Hold a PADI Open water diver certification
THE TIME SCHEDULE
You must dedicate:
- Morning – A single morning (approximately three hours) is required.
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Professional.
- Confined water / swimming pool session.
- Full use of scuba gear.
- Transport to and from Scottburgh
WHY LEARN TO SCUBA WITH BLUE WILDERNESS?
A ‘PADI’ CERTIFICATION
PADI is the global leader in diver training and the qualification is recognised worldwide. Having a PADI qualification will open up the entire world of diving adventures.
Blue Wilderness is Durban’s top rated SCUBA training and diving company. Our 450 independent reviews on Tripadvisor confirm our professionalism and client service.
Learn to dive on a world renowned reef in a conserved marine protected area. Build your passion by experiencing the full wonders of the underwater world
Blue wilderness’s instructors are some of the most experienced divers in the region. Our teams training exceeds those required by PADI international standards ensuring your safety during all training activities
All our gear is either new or fully serviced. We ensure that each and every students trains and dives in top quality kit that can be fully relied upon
Sign up to one of our SCUBA diving courses, and receive a free shark SCUBA dive on completion of the program. An incredible reward valued at over R1300.