Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to just try SCUBA diving then join Blue Wilderness at Scottburgh. Twice a week we offer FREE ‘try SCUBA’ sessions for aspiring guests wanting to determine if SCUBA is for them or not. Signup today and try SCUBA diving for free.
There is no qualification associated with this experience. It is a fun ‘try out’ experience aimed at allowing you to determine is SCUBA diving is an activity you would like to explore further.
You learn the basic guidelines on how to SCUBA dive in a confined water body.
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Have fun swimming around a swimming pool.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
To join this course:
- To sign up, you must be at least 10 years old.
- Be in good physical health to participate in any in-water activities. Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
THE TIME SCHEDULE
You must dedicate:
- 1 Afternoon – We schedule our ‘Try SCUBA’ sessions twice a week at Scottburgh.
- Briefing on the concepts of SCUBA diving
- Confined water / swimming pool session.
- Full use of scuba gear.
- Instructor accompaniment in water
- Transport to and from Scottburgh
WHY LEARN TO SCUBA WITH BLUE WILDERNESS?
A ‘PADI’ CERTIFICATION
PADI is the global leader in diver training and the qualification is recognised worldwide. Having a PADI qualification will open up the entire world of diving adventures.
Blue Wilderness is Durban’s top rated SCUBA training and diving company. Our 450 independent reviews on Tripadvisor confirm our professionalism and client service.
Learn to dive on a world renowned reef in a conserved marine protected area. Build your passion by experiencing the full wonders of the underwater world
Blue wilderness’s instructors are some of the most experienced divers in the region. Our teams training exceeds those required by PADI international standards ensuring your safety during all training activities
All our gear is either new or fully serviced. We ensure that each and every students trains and dives in top quality kit that can be fully relied upon
Sign up to one of our SCUBA diving courses, and receive a free shark SCUBA dive on completion of the program. An incredible reward valued at over R1300.